Here are five simple steps you can take to get more referrals.
How can you build a bona fide referral-generating machine for your real estate business? Referrals are the lifeblood of our industry, and receiving more of them starts with your database. So if you’re looking for a way to turn your database into a referral generator, here are five steps that you can take.
- Put the contact information of everyone who knows, likes, and trusts you into a CRM.
- Highlight your top 20 contacts and label them A+. Everyone else should be marked SOI (sphere of influence).
- Reach out to your SOI through direct mail, email, or video at least 48 times per year.
- Reach out to your A+ contacts an additional three to four times a year, face-to-face.
- Make sure you’re providing your clients with value.
If you follow these steps, you should be able to ask them for business after you help them with a transaction. By building a foundation of trust, they’ll be more likely to give you referrals if you directly ask for them. Be upfront; don’t be shy about asking for business. If you’ve made genuine connections with them, they’ll be more than willing to help you.
If you have questions about this topic or anything else, please call (717) 216-0860 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!